Monday, January 7, 2013

Getting ready for the next holiday

I'm having a hard time with the whole 2013 thing.  Not feeling much inspiration or something like that.  I do have a little project from last year that's had me thinking of other possibilities.

Last year with Halloween I found some buttons that I thought would make great earrings.  I found similar supplies for Christmas, and have had fun searching for something for Valentine's Day.  My projects into seasons started a year or two ago with my favorite ever Snowmen earrings, but blossomed last year with my candy heart earrings.  I think they're super cute.  Not a huge seller, but fun enough to continue. 

When I have some more made and ready to go I'll post a pic, and hopefully I'll have a bunch ready to take over to the pharmacy to sell in the next day or two.  I do have lots of earrings made, but I need the card inserts for the little plastic bags.  I sure wish my printer didn't decide it was out of a new color every time I needed to print something...

Pics by Wednesday, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment